In his free dog anxiety video presentation, professional dog trainer Tony Knight brings together over 10 years experience of working directly with dogs and their owners, to help you understand dog anxiety and take the right steps to get rid of it. Watch it now to:
- Find out what triggers dog anxiety in the first place, because once you can get to the root of the problem, you’ll have the power to make permanent and lasting change in your dog’s behaviour.
- Learn the tell-tale symptoms to look out for that let you know that your dog really is suffering from anxiety, because attention seeking behaviour and anxiety symptoms often look the same.
- Understand why your dog is behaving badly and how to deal with it so you don’t make it worse.
- Find out how you should react when your dog gets anxious – because when we do the wrong things (and most of us do), rather than calming the situation down we escalate it instead.
- Learn the one thing that is absolutely key to getting rid of your dog’s anxiety – because it’s missing from so much of the advice out there!
Dog anxiety is probably one of the hardest behaviour problems to deal with and symptoms can range widely from a dog barking non-stop when left alone, to destructive behaviour such as chewing the furniture and in worst cases lashing out through fear aggression. It is not something you can ignore in the hope it will go away. Left unchecked the anxiety is more likely to intensify and a dog’s negative reactions to situations can become entrenched behaviour problems. The good news is that it can be reversed when you take the right action and give your dog the right set of messages on a consistent basis.
If you think your dog is suffering from anxiety, you owe it to them to find out more, and you can here. Just click on the Video Links above and you’ll get instant access to 3 videos jammed full of facts and insights into anxiety in dogs.
Don’t miss this chance to find out how you can stop your dog suffering – and make your own life a bit less stressful too!